TV Chatroom (3)

Libog na rin siguro si Ken kasi ramdam ko sa aking likuran ang pagtigas ng titi niya. Dahil dito ay nagdesisyon ako na huwag nang pumunta ng IP at ideretso ko na lang sa aking pad. Mukhang nakatunog si Ken sa plano ko kasi di siya kumibo nang lagpasan ko ang gate papuntang IP. Remember the saying “The greatest pleasure is the pleasure of anticipation”? Napatunayan ko ito noong gabing iyon, di kalayuan ang pad ko but it seemed like eternity to reach it.


At last, we reached my place. “Pasensya ka na at di na kita tinanong kung gusto mong dumaan sa pad ko. It’s totally fine if you don’t want to go upstairs with me” ang kaagad kong sinabi pag-alis na pag-alis ko ng helmet ko.


“Are you kidding me? I knew what you’re up to the moment you went passed the IP gate. Did I say anything? No, kasi I like you. Buti na nga lang dt ditto mo ako dinala at hindi sa motel kasi hinding-hindi mo ako mapapapasok doon. Hey, don’t get me wrong, I don’t usually do this on my first date but there’s something about you that makes me wanna do it.” Whether it was true or not, I don’t care. He’s going up with me, that’s all I care.


I smiled, took his hand, opened my door and led him through it. We went upstairs and turned on the lights.


“May I use your CR?” tanong niya.


“Sure, dito.” We’re still holding hands while I led him to the washroom.


I turned off the light while turning on the TV and sat in my recliner. A few moments later he came out of the washroom. He went straight to where I was and reached for my legs, parted them and sat in front of me. He leaned back until his whole body was resting against mine.


“Hug me babe, please” he said, which I did. He rested his head on my right shoulder while he gently run his left hand up and down my right arm. I still have my hard on all this time and I cant hold on much longer. I’m in such heat and needed to kiss him so I took his chin and turned his face towards mine and kissed him. Soft and gently at first, testing the waters. He didn’t say or did anything to stop it, instead he opened his mouth and kissed me back. I let my tongue out of my mouth and tried to feel his. Our tongues met and played with each other. What a sensation.


He stood up a little, just enough to turn his whole body face me. But never in this span of time did his lips leave mine. Now he’s on top of me, his hands were in either side of my head and mine were around his hips, moving up and down his body and sometimes pulling his butt so his hips would press hard on mine.


He unbuttoned my polo one by one, we were still kissing. When he undid all my buttons he whispered something to me, “Relax, ako ang bahala sa iyo. Just enjoy the ride, I’ll give you something you never experienced before.” And with that he gave me one long wet kiss then his lips went down my neck, stayed there for a moment and then continue on downwards to my chest. He kissed my left nipple, I cant say anything but moan. He kissed and sucked and licked and then kissed again my nip, going from one to another. I’m wet with his saliva but there’s no stopping him, I know I don’t want him to. He further went down to my tummy and played with the line of thick black hair there. Kissing my belly button and even inserted his tongue in it. I loved it, I love everything he was doing to me.


He then started to unbuckle my belt but hesitated and looked at me. I just smiled at him, ran my fingers through his hair and brushed his cheeks with the back of my hand. He probably understood what I meant because he went on undoing my belt. He unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. Now my stiff manhood was only covered with a thin sheet of white cotton jockey shorts. He kissed my covered cock, firmly. He pulled down my pants and took them off entirely, I am now nude with only jockey shorts and socks.


I pulled him upwards towards my face and kissed him again and while doing that, I was trying to take his shirt off. He just lifted his arms so I can get it off easily. He then unbuckled his belts, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly and using his feet he took them all together. Now both of us were just wearing our undies and socks. He sat on my lap, his hands pressed against my chest. I put mine under his briefs so I could knead his firm, cute, bubble butt, spreading them apart with each stroke.


Again he slowly lowered his kiss, on my neck, on my chest, my tummy and stayed there for a while. He bit the garter of my jock and pulled it down, slowly.. I lifted my butt off the chair so it would easily slide off. He then took it and put it in his face and smelled it, “Hmmm, manly” was all he said.


Hinawakan niya ng dalawang kamay ang titi ko, medyo basa ang pinaka-ulo nito dahil sa sobrang libog ko ay nag-precum ako. Dinilaan niya ito Hinimas niya dahan-dahan, pataas at pababa habang nasa mga labi niya ang ulo ng titi ko, parang sanggol na sumususo at nilalaro naman ng isa pa niyang kamay ang bayag ko. Nakakakiliti, ang sarap, ang ganda ng pakiramdam. Maya-maya lang ay sinubo niya ang buong ulo, tapos inilabas niya tapos pinasok uli niya. Ginawa niya ito ng ilang ulit, I thought to myself – this guy knows how to tease AND please. Sa wakas, he started to put my cock, the entirety of it, in his mouth. He slowly slid the length of it in his mouth triggering his gag reflex, but he got control of it and went on. I’ve been blown a lot before, both by guys and gals, and this guy really knows how to give a blow job. He blew my head off completely. Labas masok ang titi ko sa bibig ni Ken, walang lumalabas sa aking bibig kundi ungol, halinghing at mura, “tang-ina Ken ang sarap mong sumuso. Sige pa.” At kapag titingin ako sa kanya ay kita ko sa kanyang mukha na siya ay natutuwa at labis na nage-enjoy sa kanyang ginagawa. Malingat-lingat ay titingin din siya pataas sa akin at ngingiti lang ako sa kanya, senyales na natutuwa ako sa kanyang ginagawa.


Tumayo siya at tuluyang hinubad ang kanyang brief, lumantad sa aking harapan ang matigas na titi ni Ken. Mapula, nangingintab ang ulo nito dahil sa precum na naandun sa kanyang titi. Maugat din ito at higit sa lahat, tama ang hinala ko noong nandoon kami sa bike niya at natatamaan ako nito sa likuran, malaki ito. Para yata akong naglalaway at gusto ko itong isubo, ngunit iba ang kanyang plano.


ITUTULOY...



1 comment:

  1. Ѕomeοne еѕsentіallу lеnd a hand to makе ѕevеrely posts
    Ι'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual submit extraordinary. Wonderful task!

    My blog - short term loans

    ReplyDelete